Working With Episerver and MVC
Even thought MVC came out in 2009 I still run into clients using web forms.. sweet Jesus, why? With .NET Core drawing near, don’t spend time on learning how to develop applications for yet another framework instead use this section to learn best practice techniques implementing Episerver with MVC .
Starting with version 7, Episerver introduced fully .NET MVC support. One of my favorite points about Epi is that its footprint is very subtle. Episerver follows the MVC Framework patterns and standards very closely, so as long as you understand MVC well you can easily get up and running with Episerver quickly. This section describes how the MVC Framework fits with Episerver’s data model and presentation elements.
1. What Should The MVC ViewModel Be Used For in Episerver ?
2. How To Create a View Model For Your Layout View In Episerver CMS
3. How To Use A “Normal” Page Controller In Episerver?
4. How To Redirect To Another Episerver Page From A MVC Controller
5. The Differences Between An MVC Page Request and an Episerver Page Request